Nobel Guide Academy, an Islamic faith-based secondary school in Kubwa, Abuja, is looking for motivated and qualified candidates for the following positions:
- English Language Instructor
- Geography Instructor
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, or its equivalent, is required.
- At least two years of teaching experience in a Cambridge Associate School is required.
- Be a TRCN-registered instructor.
- A deep awareness of optimal teaching approaches;
- Excellent written and also verbal communication abilities;
- A well-organized and adaptable personality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capability to establish productive and professional connections with families and students
- 2 years of teaching experience (preffered).
- Abuja resident
- Lesson planning and delivery to aid students’ learning and application of topics.
- Creating and delivering educational materials such as notes, assignments, and tests.
- Obtaining the necessary materials and supplies for lessons.
- Make certain that the classroom is secure and conducive to learning.
- On-time grading of assignments and quizzes.
- Examining as well as invigilating quizzes and final exams.
- Keeping track of and reporting on pupils’ development.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
Click HERE TO APPLY
Expaat is not in any way pressuring you to apply to this job opening and neither are we guaranteeing the legitimacy of this job opening, do your background research on the establishment before applying.