The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for US students.
This scholarship covers all tuition, fees, and textbooks at an accredited US college or university that the recipient intends to attend.
Wants to continue his studies in the USA. Good news! The Cameron Impact Scholarship is currently open.
In this article, we explain this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process in detail.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-time, merit-based scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service.
The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among his high-performing peers in his desire to make a difference in their communities and the world at large.
Our grantee aspires to bring positive forces for change and plans to align their education with this goal.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers all tuition, fees, and textbooks at an accredited US college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
As a merit-based program, this scholarship is open to all applicants who meet GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, or other background factors.
We are looking for young leaders with proven passion and commitment to any kind of positive impact.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation firmly believes that it takes all kinds of people to make a difference.
The diversity of a person’s identity and background feeds the spirit of meaningful change.
Through equity and inclusion, we as the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community can come together to empower the world and inspire others to do the same.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Degree level: Bachelor
- Institution(s): All accredited colleges/universities in the USA
- Study in: United States
- Closing date: May 20, 2022 / September 9, 2022
The Cameron Impact Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers all tuition, fees, and textbooks at any accredited US college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
- Expected grant of up to $20,000-$50,000 per year
Cameron Impact Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Mandatory language: English
- Eligible Countries: US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Maintain a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA average of 3.7/4.0 or equivalent in your high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating class of 2022 and plan to enroll in a full-time study to earn a degree from an accredited four-year American college or university for the entire academic year after high school graduation;
- Demonstrate proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, and demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic arenas.
How do I apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- Please visit the official website to apply.
- Submit the following three components by the application deadline:
- Online application;
- Two mandatory letters of recommendation; and
- Certificate of academic achievement.
There are two ways to submit the initial online application:
- Early registration deadline for the Class of 2023 is May 20, 2022 at 12:00 PM PT (NOON)
- Normal application deadline for Class of 2023 is September 9, 2022 at 12:00 PM PT (NOON).
Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Please note that the Foundation limits the number of applications that will be considered to 3,000 from the Class of 2022.
We will announce on the website and on our social media pages if and when this limit is approaching.
The selection committee will select 100 finalists who will conduct in-person interviews (usually at the applicant’s high school) in the fall of 2022.
The Cameron Impact grant recipients will be announced in December 2022.
Cameron Impact Scholarship recipients are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Summit and Awards Ceremony during the 4-year duration of the scholarship.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the deadline.
The Foundation accepts no responsibility for any technical issue encountered by a candidate submitting by the deadline.
Recommendations and transcripts can be uploaded directly into the application upon request OR emailed directly to the Foundation at email@example.com. Send only two letters of recommendation.
Note: PLEASE NOTE INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CHECKED OR CONSIDERED.
To learn more about the Cameron Impact Scholarship, visit the official website:
OTHER IMPORTANT TOPICS: