Vans are without a doubt one of the most popular shoes in college. In spite of it being one of the most loved brands, there is still a student discount on Vans.
These shoes are comfortable, affordable, and of very good quality. If you’re looking for the perfect shoes to wear, you should choose Vans, these shoes look great with anything.
What Exactly is Vans?
Vans is an American manufacturer of skateboarding shoes and related apparel, established in Anaheim, California, and owned by VF Corporation.
VANS is a well-known brand with over 40 years of history. It sells footwear, apparel, accessories, and outerwear, as well as snowboard boots and protective equipment.
It is a globally dominant force in the sports industry, as well as the genuine brand of choice for modern lifestyle consumers, including a large amount of the student population.
Does Vans Offer a Student Discount?
Yes, there is a Vans student discount of 10% off all full-priced items.
Furthermore, this can sometimes increase for short periods of time throughout the year, so keep an eye out for it.
Also, it’s quite easy to get a student discount for Vans. What you need to do is head to the student page on Vans and verify your student status.
Afterward, you’ll be issued with a 10% Vans Unidays discount to get the reduction.
You may also like to read about the Student Discount Codes for Dr Martens – Get 15% Off
How to Get the Student Discount on Vans
It’s simple to get your student discount at VANS with a free UNiDAYS account. Just follow the simple steps written below.
- Head to the Vans student page. You can do that here.
- Follow the simple instructions and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
- Afterward, generate your unique student discount code for 10% off.
- Purchase your Vans shoes and enter the code at the online checkout.
Finally, remember to watch out for increased student discount offers.
Also, there are limited periods throughout the year that the official discount increases so keep your eyes peeled for that.
How to Use the Student Discount on Vans In-store
- If a student purchases a product in-store, they only need to bring their institute ID cards.
- After purchasing a product, the customer must show their ID cards when checking out.
- The cashier will verify the ID card and apply all applicable student discounts to the product purchased.
More Ways to Get Student Discount on Vans
Truly, there are more ways for students to get bigger discounts at Vans. See them below.
- 10% student discount on Vans.
- 10% Unidays code.
- Sign up for the Vans newsletter and get 10% off on the sale outlet page.
- 20% Vans student discount code.
- Join the Vans family for points and exclusive benefits.
- Free returns.
- Free delivery on all orders.
But guess what? There are even more ways to secure even better student discounts on Vans.
1. Vans Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Vans usually have a huge Black Friday sale. They offer discounts of up to 70%. We enjoy shopping at Vans.co.uk because it is simple to search by size and there are great deals on dresses, shirts, trousers, shoes, and much more.
If it’s getting close to that date (the last week of November), it’s worth holding on to.
2. The Unidays Vans Code
These days, the discount market is big business.
So this is it, Vans has joined the Unidays student discount scheme, so there is a valid Unidays Vans student discount.
To get your Unidays Vans code, go to the student page on Vans, follow the instructions, and you’ll receive a new Vans Unidays promo code.
3. Vans discount codes and deals
The best way for university students to save money is through student discounts for Vans.
When Vans releases its codes or deals, the codes are used on its official website and it lasts for 1-2 weeks.
4. Vans January, Christmas, and Boxing day sales
There are some fantastic discounts and deals but they usually sell out quickly.
Shopping online is great, however, if you see something you like, act quickly because it tends to sell out quickly.
5. Easter and mid-season sales
Vans has a mid-season sale in March, as well as something for Easter.
Also, we discovered that they have a good 50% sale on selected items.
6. 20% off when you sign up for the VANS newsletter
Finally, signing up for the newsletter is also a great way to find out about upcoming sales and discount codes before they go live.
Check out this H&M Student Discount – (Get 20% Off)
Where to Find Student Discounts for Vans (codes)
Have trouble finding the promo codes? We have outlined websites that you can use to get the codes for Vans student discount and promo codes.
With these sites, you can get the best promo codes.
Vans Student Discount Tips
- Check out Vans’ special offers and promotions throughout the year on their deals page.
- Signing up for UniDays allows students to save 10% off their purchases from vans.com.
- Sign up for the Vans newsletter to receive exclusive information and deals only available to newsletter subscribers.
- Join the Vans Family loyalty program to earn points for your purchases. Vans Family members have access to exclusive designs as well.
- Follow Vans on social media so that you can be the first to learn about new Vans products and sales.
Although these steps look easy, there are other things you need to keep in mind as you use the student discount for Vans.
- Now, one email address isn’t used for discounts twice or three times.
- The same discount isn’t used twice after ordering a product with the university email ID.
Similar Stores That Offer Student Discounts Like Vans
- 6pm: 6 pm sells inexpensive clothing ranging from T-shirt dresses to men’s watches. Even better, customers rate 6 pm as a great place to shop.
What they sell: Womenswear, Menswear, Kids wear, Shoes, Accessories, and Swimwear.
For standard shipping, your order should arrive within 4-5 business days.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges if they return items within 30 days of purchase.
- Adika: Customers looking for their next favorite outfit will love this trendy, girls-only fashion website.
The website is simple to use, and shipping is quick. Customers also appreciate Adika’s numerous promotions throughout the year.
What they sell includes; womenswear, shoes, accessories, and swimwear.
Orders are typically shipped within 72 hours of being placed
Adika offers free returns on all orders placed in the United States and the United Kingdom. Returns from the rest of the world are at the customer’s expense.
- Lulu’s: Whether you’re attending a holiday dinner or a backyard wedding, Lulus has plenty of affordable dresses to choose from.
The quality of their pieces is what distinguishes Lulus.
What they sell: Womenswear, Shoes, Accessories, and Swimwear.
Standard shipping takes 4-7 business days, but there are several expedited shipping options available.
Returns postmarked within 10 days of delivery qualify for free return shipping, or you can return up to 30 days after delivery for a $7 fee.
10 Surprising Facts About Vans
- Paul and Jim Van Doren founded the company in the beginning. Gordon Lee and Serge Delia were their two companions.
- Vans was founded on March 16, 1966, in Anaheim, California, at 704 E. Broadway.
- Only 12 customers showed up on the first day of business.
- Due to a problem, the first 12 customers were asked to return later in the day to pick up their shoes. They did, but the brothers didn’t have any change, so they asked the 12 customers to come back the next day to pay, which they all did.
- The Vans #95, also known as the Era, was designed by skateboarding legends Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta.
- The Vans #36 made its debut in 1997 and is the brand’s signature shoe.
- Vans #98, the classic slip-on line, became so popular that its silhouette became the company’s iconic logo.
- Sean Penn, a multiple Academy Award winner, made the Vans slip-on shoes famous around the world when he wore them in the now-classic comedy “Fast Times At Ridgemont High.”
- Vans issued public stock in 1991. They went public on the NASDAQ for $14 per share.
- Vans introduced their first Vans Snowboard Boot for the Winter 1994 season in the autumn of 1993.
Vans Shipping Policy
All orders from Vans qualify for free three-day shipping to any location in the United States.
Also, you can choose an expedited shipping option at the checkout.
If it is more convenient for you, you can also choose to pick up your order at a local Vans store.
Most orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of placement.
Vans Returns and Exchange Policy
While products ordered from Vans aren’t exchanged via mail, they can be brought to a Vans store and exchanged for items of equal value.
So unworn or unused products are returned by mail for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. Also, your refund issued within 30 days of the return processing.
The original shipping fees are not refunded. Items were returned for a full refund to a Vans store.
Applying for Promotions
Some deals and offers are tied to a specific promotional code. Simply enter and apply the promo code during checkout on the billing page.
However, promotional codes may or may not be case-sensitive.
Most promotions, on the other hand, do not require a code. The promotion is either added to your order automatically during the checkout process or applied to the product for your convenience. Also, there are no coupon codes required in this case.
Vans has always provided customers with the best and most innovative products on the market.
Their products are made of high-quality materials and are extremely comfortable. So, this is one of the reasons why people enjoy shopping at Vans for clothing and shoes.
In addition, student discounts on Vans are a really nice way to save your money and still be able to afford quality shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the student discount on Vans available for all students?
Of course. All students are eligible for the VANS student discount, whether they are studying part-time, full-time, or through a distance-learning course.
To sign up for your free UNiDAYS account and generate your unique discount code, all you need is a valid university email address.
2. What is the student discount on Vans?
Vans offers a 10% student discount.
However, there are times during the year when it increases to 15% or even 20%.
3. Any military discount on Vans?
Of course, yes. It provides a military discount.
4. Do Vans offer other discounts?
Yes, it does. There are the latest Vans promo codes and other deals which are up to 50% off shopping here.
5. How do you get a Vans student discount?
If you are currently enrolled or were just accepted to a college or university, you should know about student discounts.
But you might not know how to get such a deal. Here are the steps that You must have heard of student discounts leading you to Vans student discount.
You must first create an account at Vans using your email address. And confirm your student status with the necessary information on the Vans website.
Second, you are sent an email for you to activate your account. To do so, follow the instructions in the email.
Third, after successful verification, you can immediately receive a 10% discount on most products.
Finally, subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date on any updates or promotions.
6. When does the student discount for Vans end?
There is no guarantee when the student discount will end. It’s advisable for you to check the Vans website regularly.
7. Where can I enter a Vans promo code?
During the checkout process on the checkout page, Vans coupon codes are entered
Enter the code and press the Apply button.
When you view the Vans cart page and there is no area to enter a promo code; you must proceed to checkout for it to appear.