Brock University, a leading Canadian university, is happy to announce the start of Scholarships for overseas students enrolled full-time for the academic year 2022/23.
The scholarship awards are automatic, and they are available to any prospective student from any country. Students entering their first undergraduate program are eligible for scholarships.
A Quick Overview of Brock University
Brock University, founded in 1964, is a public research university in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s only university located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula on the Niagara Escarpment.
The university is named after Maj.-General Sir Isaac Brock, who was in charge of defending Upper Canada against the US during the War of 1812.
Brock University provides a diverse selection of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional degrees.
In 2008, Brock was rated third among Canadian institutions for undergraduate research publication production and impact measures (the most recent ranking completed).
Brock University is the only university in Canada and the world that offers the MICA (Mathematics Integrated with Computing and Applications) degree program.
The Department of Health Sciences at Brock University provides Canada’s only undergraduate degree in public health.
Brock University provides 49 graduate degrees, including nine PhD programs.
As of 2011, Brock’s co-op program was the fifth-largest in Canada and the third-largest in Ontario.
Graduates have one of the highest employment rates in Ontario, at 97.2%.
The Purpose and Benefits of the Brock University Undergraduate Scholarship
- A Brock Scholars Award is given at the time of enrollment and may rise or decrease depending on your final GPA.
- Brock Scholars fellowships are renewable for a maximum of three years. Students seeking a three-year degree will be able to renew their visa twice.
Qualification Requirements for Brook University Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the 2022 International Students Scholarships:
- For fee-paying reasons, you must be categorized as a foreign student.
- Admission to a Canadian institution of higher learning requires valid post-secondary qualifications.
- Must be able to exhibit exceptional academic and leadership ability.
- You must be fluent in English.
Documents Required for Application
- A completed and signed online application form
- Two signed and dated letters of support from those who are nominating you for the prize.
How to Apply Interested and qualified?
To apply, visit my.brocku.ca at Brook University.
These rewards are automatic and available to any prospective student from anywhere in the world. To be eligible, you must be starting your first undergraduate program (no previous post-secondary experience).
The application deadline is April 1, 2022.