The operator of OML 130 by Total Energies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) is inviting duly qualified Nigerian students to its NNPC/Total Energies National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021/2022 in accordance with its corporate social responsibility.
Open to all full-time first and sophomore students, the award aims to help brilliant Nigerian students fund their education, regardless of course.
The scholarship program offers annual scholarships to successful applicants from the award year (first or sophomore year) through the completion of their degree.
Application forms for the NNPC/Total Scholarship are only available online.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||NNPC/Total Energies|
|Scholarship Type||Tuition Fee|
|Host Institution||Nigerian Universities|
|Study Level||100 & 200 Level|
|Application Starts||October 27, 2021|
|Application Deadline||November 20, 2021|
|Exam Date||Saturday, January 22, 2022|
|Application Website||NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal|
NNPC/Total Scholarship Examination Requirements
The NNPC/TotalEnergies scholarship exam will take place on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. in the various exam centers.
The list of candidates for the exam is provided via the email address for your scholarship application.
Here is the requirement to write the NNPC/Total Scholarship exam:
- Your University Student Identity Card (Not a Library Card)
- A printed copy of the invitation letter that was sent to your email
- Writing Materials – Biro, Pencil, Sharpener & Eraser
Note: Mobile telephones, calculators, and wristwatches are not allowed into the examination venue.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Requirements
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The following categories of students are not eligible to apply for the Total program:
- Students with less than 200 scores in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply for the Total Scholarship
Here are the procedures to apply for the NNPC/Total Scholarship:
- Visit the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal
- Click on Apply for Scholarship
- Select the “Click Here to Register/Login” button
- Enter your personal details to begin your scholarship registration process
- Select the Captcha box to verify you are not a robot
- Click on the Register button
- Verify your email address in your email inbox
- Login to your NNPC/Total Scholarship portal to continue registration
- This pocket scheme app is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Make sure you have entered all the details correctly.
- You understand that providing false information on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship program.
- Your scholarship will be withdrawn if you are successful and it is determined at any time that you have provided incorrect information in this application.
- And such false information may constitute legal action against fraudulent activity.
Total Scholarship Deadline
Application for the NNPC/Total Scholarship begins Wednesday, October 27, 2021, and closes on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
The selection tests will take place on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at designated centers across the country.
The exam has been postponed until further notice for shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidates must bear all transportation costs to and from the selection test site.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose the exam centers closest to them.
- Only preselected candidates will be contacted for the selection test.